a wee story

Hahaha Aye ,,put a few noses oot oh joint wi ma £150 cocker !, he`s a proper wee beatin machine like

It's even better when its not a gundog, my old border (and his dad) showed a few labs etc up on the shoots. He was also fond of throttling black labs in the beaters trailer too :)

Cant see the funny side of that actually, sounds like a f*****g nuisance. I'd be interested in seeing it grab one of mine.............WHALLOP!!... :yes:

• Like 1

Hahaha Aye ,,put a few noses oot oh joint wi ma £150 cocker !, he`s a proper wee beatin machine like

It's even better when its not a gundog, my old border (and his dad) showed a few labs etc up on the shoots. He was also fond of throttling black labs in the beaters trailer too :)

Cant see the funny side of that actually, sounds like a f*****g nuisance. I'd be interested in seeing it grab one of mine.............WHALLOP!!... :yes:

you should lighten up a little then black labs cause more scurmishes at shoots than most other breeds

you should lighten up a little then black labs cause more scurmishes at shoots than most other breeds

And there a pain in the arse as well. No c**t likes them or there owners.....they would get the stick over the napper tae!!!
  • Like 1

Lighten up you miserable auld skirt wearing barstard;)

When they came round squaring up with their hackles up they friggin deserved it, none of my dogs have ever started a fight. There's a few stuck up tw@s on our shoot who's labs I'd like to try and square up to my present terrier ;)

• Like 1

Lighten up you miserable auld skirt wearing barstard;)

When they came round squaring up with their hackles up they friggin deserved it, none of my dogs have ever started a fight. There's a few stuck up tw@s on our shoot who's labs I'd like to try and square up to my present terrier ;)

Well you didnt say that first time did you flower................. :D