F.A.O - Jigsaw

no mo,didnt get a chance to drive to the farm,42 miles away.I'll get there at the weekeend.i'll drop you a line when I get my hands on one.was trying for the last few days to look about the scrap yard.every time i go up theres a load of vans with ''THE COUSINS'' there.wouldnt be the best idea tto mix with them right now,

I have many friends in the north,they said your a very bubbly person too,full of fun and mischief, ANNNNDDD you hunt............oh I need to sit down quick :laugh:

right i'll stop now as Im a bit too old for that carry on,lol.

no mo,didnt get a chance to drive to the farm,42 miles away.I'll get there at the weekeend.i'll drop you a line when I get my hands on one.was trying for the last few days to look about the scrap yard.every time i go up theres a load of vans with ''THE COUSINS'' there.wouldnt be the best idea tto mix with them right now,

same old shit with you :hmm:

listen goldie,i have very good reason to hate these local c**ts.now ive said it before,I know some very decent travelling people,ok.if you want to go around believing that all travellers are salt of the earth then go right ahead........I KNOW DIFFERENT.Ive had the fukkers in the back of my house 5 times,ive had them knock at my door last thursday week asking did I want my fukingutters cleaned,4 of the same faces in the nissan car without a ladder or a bucket to do any work.you even made enquiries for me at one time and told me thes folk cant be stoped,remember that?if I meet a nice decent traveller,I treat him with respect.theres no one else in our area anyway taking dogs except the same group,the cops told us this,some of my mates went and got their dogs back from sites they use.You go on and pretend your all the best bunch of lads about,wouldnt harm a fly,ethnic minority.have a look through all the posts on here about your ethnic group and see if I ever joined in,you'll find I didnt...........and I have a s good a reason as most to do so.just piss off and dont be talking shite to me will ye.

• Like 1

look goldie,I told you before,id have a pint with any decent man,black,white or any other creed.Id hate to come across as a racist c**t cause im not but im fukin sick of these tramps coming into my home and not respecting my space.I bought a big dirty hairy german shepherd to keep ANYONE out at some expense too I might add,Im having a bud here and im actually a city boy :laugh: stop makeing it look like im always hammering the travelling community,the only reason i mention ''THE COUSINS'' is because their the only ones trying to break in all the time.when theres a change in that situation I'll mention them too.Now enjoy the rest of your evening . :victory:

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2