Highland atire (who rates what)

Would aprecieate any feedback frome people that have tested gear in the highland enviroment,Need to gear up for my highland stalking, with my lowland stalking I am happy with my Swazi smock over natural layers that don’t sweat (having got rid of the rivers west gear)

So when out on the hill crawling for god knows how long through heather peat bogs up and down gullies what do you wear?

Jackets trousers under layers?

And when walking up and down the steep hill faces crossing burns and maybe some more crawling what’s your footwear choice

Boots?

Nice one gone to earth :thumbs: was hoping somone would mention Nomad uk he knows his stuff spoke to him for ages he even talked through which estates I was planning to stalk as he knows the heather and rock patterns and which of his garments will blend best I am meeting him at wishire game fair

Hamster how long you had it ?

ive had it 3 yrs the only problem is it gets to hot..realy ive been wildfowling with it and that was 2 yrs ago in that bad winter.

found them hot too but when sitting for long stints keep you warm and dry ive got the smock and pants and long coat the pants seem flimsy time will tell