the pups for those who wanted to see

Guest grubygrafter
too much to loose , no I wont be docking any more puppies, your answer to everything is to call ppl an anti just because they dont blatantly flaunt the law. sad or what

:big_boss: for stupid questions the pm is best :yes:

too much to loose , no I wont be docking any more puppies, your answer to everything is to call ppl an anti just because they dont blatantly flaunt the law. sad or what

the pups are at my old mans back home in ireland...what docking laws are you reffering too ? :huh:

Austin, have you read the rules on docking? guess not!

In england the dogs exempt from docking ban are Terriers, working gundogs & all dogs used for hunting of legal quarry, if you have a certificate of permission for working your dogs on someones land or you hold a gun licence (this is all i have been asked to provide) then vets will still legally dock them.

In Scotland its an outright ban but only since April 30th 2007. Any pups born before this date could still be docked.

However, it will still be legal to purchase a docked dog from England or elsewhere and to take heavily pregnant bitches south of the border to have their puppies, which could be docked in England before returning to Scotland at a later date. Because the dogs are working breeds not KC registered ones no rules can stop them from having the pups tails docked over the border as long as the dam has been there for at least 3 weeks prior to pups birth, the pups & dam then return at 7 weeks old or later, if it were a KC registered dog however the dogs would then be ineligble for competition. It would be hard for anyone to actually prove you sent a bitch to england just to have the pups tails docked.

Its yet another very stupid law, in scotland they ban tail docking of dogs but still allow it on lambs. :hmm:

Nice pups by the way & i too was shocked to see white pups from a black bitch, majority JRT x black terrier turn out black as its the dominant colour, were her parents Jack Russells or white fells?

Good luck with the critter you keep back. :)

Edited by CumbrianJack
cracking pups hope they do the job for you.

if you dont mind me asking is there russel in the mother

too its just any of the litters i have seen so far

with terriers black crossed with white the out come

is usually mostly balack litter with the odd red one or white one

in the litter.

never seen more white pups than black ones in a litter.

not that the colour matters just some of my friends like

white coloured dogs but have not been as lucky as you.

best of luck with them anyway

macker

Yeah I have always found this too be true except on one occasion.My black dog lined a russell bitch and we got 3 white and 1 black, a near identical one to the sire even down to the shape of the white patch on the chest.My dogs could be traced back 20+ years and were always black or black n tan,with the odd chocolate.

so it can happen sometimes????

Guest nitevision
dont think any one has actually called you an anti,but hey if the cap fits,as you say sad or what. :drink:

I have studied the docking bill and are entertained by your personal adaptation and understanding of it, it wont be until a few of you get your collar felt so to speak until you actually realise the severity of what you have done by home docking - in protest. the law is the law, not only that, it condems the pups you have mutilated to a life behind bars so to speak, but hey!! why should I care. I dont, bravado by 'big men' just amuses and entertains me, i just feel sorry for the impressionable who follow as its usually them who 'cop for it'..

I have studied the docking bill and are entertained by your personal adaptation and understanding of it, it wont be until a few of you get your collar felt so to speak until you actually realise the severity of what you have done by home docking - in protest. the law is the law, not only that, it condems the pups you have mutilated to a life behind bars so to speak, but hey!! why should I care. I dont, bravado by 'big men' just amuses and entertains me, i just feel sorry for the impressionable who follow as its usually them who 'cop for it'..

Why are you being such a prat? HOME DOCKING? who said they do docking themselves :blink: there is vets still do it & its not mutilation, if it was then why did you dock your pups in the past? :hmm: