philip kings salukis

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im no expert but he dont look pure ,,,,any idea what max was bred off thems good pups he produced

Here you go hitcher that's the full saluki he got down there now nice looking dog,don't know what he produced put,think the best saluki he got was max that produced a lot of good dogs jv bitch from Sl

certainly doesnt look to be pure

Posted Images

Here you go hitcher that's the full saluki he got down there now nice looking dog,don't know what he produced put,think the best saluki he got was max that produced a lot of good dogs jv bitch from Sligo was one of the bitchs out of max which she produced ginger half sister to the bitch I got here,which I think will be much better than ginger or any of the rest of that litter,that saluki max also produced a bitch called daisy and shadow bella he was father to all those dogs,this is the full saluki mr king has now and sligos king holding him in picture

575525ad.jpg

4b135d4a.jpg

• Like 2

Who did pk get his first salukis from I would imagine they came from across the water so I would say same lines as some old English dogs

thats what im wondering if he charges from £400 up to £1200 they must be the best available an does he bred them pure aswell
  • Like 1

Here you go hitcher that's the full saluki he got down there now nice looking dog,don't know what he produced put,think the best saluki he got was max that produced a lot of good dogs jv bitch from Sligo was one of the bitchs out of max which she produced ginger half sister to the bitch I got here,which I think will be much better than ginger or any of the rest of that litter,that saluki max also produced a bitch called daisy and shadow bella he was father to all those dogs,this is the full saluki mr king has now and sligos king holding him in picture

575525ad.jpg

4b135d4a.jpg

im no expert but he dont look pure ,,,,any idea what max was bred off thems good pups he produced
  • Like 3

hitcher that's the full saluki he told me he got now that's the mans stud dog,don't know how max is bred but as far as iknow or think he produced the best of dogs he was suppose to have gundog all this stuff in him think that's shit,templeking one question did you see shadow run what you think of shadow lot of Sligo lads talk highly of old folks jmcm kmcm jimmy r what was he like templeking

i think mex came over from manchester. i think paul noon sold philip him an another one as well.i gave philip a full salk bitch about 10 years ago an he bred pups from her.

your right tk pn sold it and he is only3/4 bred king was told this.... he is 100 per cent not full there was a bitch left on lone to pk to breed from and the bitch and 2 pups was ment to go back to english man but never got bitch or pups back

refering above dog

Edited by jeff20
  • Like 1

575525ad.jpg

4b135d4a.jpg

that turfs some bedding
  • Like 1

i think mex came over from manchester. i think paul noon sold philip him an another one as well.i gave philip a full salk bitch about 10 years ago an he bred pups from her.

your right tk ph sold it and he only3/4 bred king was told this he is 100 per cent not full there was a bitch left on lone to ph to breed from and the bitch and 2 pups was ment to go back to english man but never got bitch or pups back

no bitching :thumbs: im looking a bit of info on his salukis