Hi all I have one of my NSK's (neck survival knives) for sale the blade is 4mm 52100 and has been professionally heat treated, it has a scandi grind and is semi polished. Th handle is made from walnut and has brass loveless bolt and a brass lanyard tube holding it together.

Here are some photographs :

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

Th knife has no sheath but does come in a zipped padded carry case, however you could easily find someone on this forum to make you a nice sheath.

Im looking for £45 in total for the knife including postage

many thanks Alex

a few extra bits

I also have another NSK finished it is made from 52100 4mm and has been professionally heat treated it has a forge finish on the flats, it has a scandi grind and the handles are made from katalox wood. This was a test piece as I tried filling in the front area with brass chips and epoxy instead of a pin one side is a little off so this knife will be cheaper, it also has a brass lanyard tube.

Here are the photographs :

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

im looking for £35 for this with a padded zipped carry case but no sheath.

I also have 2 unfinished projects for sale that I started a while ago but have no time to finish.

1. is a woodie clone made from 4mm 01 tool steel with a scandi grind that has been heat treated with oak scales and a brass loveless bolt and a drilled lanyard hole it is 225mm long by 24mm wide Im looking for £25 posted for this NOW SOLD

2. is a general purpose style knife and is made from 3mm thick heat treated steel with a scandi grind, it has sapelle scales and brass pins and is 187mm long by 37mm wide and £15 posted for this

This need work doing to them to finish them as they are only part done however they would be perfect for begginers to handle

photographs :

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

many thanks Alex

Edited by Youngun