grouse shooting

did anyone see saturdays scottish sun about the glorious twelfth by columist alex james foodie,country squire,and rock star,it goes on about people quite often being shot in the face as the birds zig zag at head hieght,it costs upwards of £12.50 to shoot each bird,and to top it all the picture that is put up is a cock pheasant not a grouse,i urge everyone to send him an email expressing what you think of his knowledge about the countryside like i have done,his email address is alex.james@thesun.co.uk let him no your veiws,atb wf

did anyone see saturdays scottish sun about the glorious twelfth by columist alex james foodie,country squire,and rock star,it goes on about people quite often being shot in the face as the birds zig zag at head hieght,it costs upwards of £12.50 to shoot each bird,and to top it all the picture that is put up is a cock pheasant not a grouse,i urge everyone to send him an email expressing what you think of his knowledge about the countryside like i have done,his email address is alex.james@thesun.co.uk let him no your veiws,atb wf

Cant argue about being shot in the face, thats why most flankers wear safety glasses but at £12.50 a bird I might take it up instead of just helping out!!

Seriously though, yep people occasionaly get peppered, but on a well run shoot, with 300m marking pegs and good use of "only shoot behind" horns, then it shouldnt happen :thumbs: