made some new friends

Went out yestaday for a few hours shot 3 in the first few minutes so decide to lie up and try and wait for this pure black rabbit i'd seen ,lieing in the sun i fell asleep as i was sleeping i could feel some one kicking me in the side only gental like.Opened my eyes to see 20 odd rabbits small enough to fit in your hand ,so im laying there strokeing these bunnys for a bit tame as hell when i decided to get up and look for there big brothers only to find 4 of the little buggers fast asleep in my pocket ,ive got bigg cargo pockets that i keep the dead ones in when im out.Sad thing was there were loads of magpies sitting ubove me waiting for an easy meal till i sorted them out . :D

Went out yestaday for a few hours shot 3 in the first few minutes so decide to lie up and try and wait for this pure black rabbit i'd seen ,lieing in the sun i fell asleep as i was sleeping i could feel some one kicking me in the side only gental like.Opened my eyes to see 20 odd rabbits small enough to fit in your hand ,so im laying there strokeing these bunnys for a bit tame as hell when i decided to get up and look for there big brothers only to find 4 of the little buggers fast asleep in my pocket ,ive got bigg cargo pockets that i keep the dead ones in when im out.Sad thing was there were loads of magpies sitting ubove me waiting for an easy meal till i sorted them out . :D

are you asking your new freinds round for tea :laugh: thats the time you want a camera with you.