worth a try

Alright lads i need someone to take achance and they say you never know till you try so here gos,Ive got an eleven year old pat-laky cross i dont know his proper breeding as i was given him when he was twelve weeks old from the son of awoman who used to work with my mother,the original reason i got him was just to use him to flush game for either the gun or my lurchers i had and he done that job well,However when he was about two i ended up in jail nothing to brag about but i,m just being honest when i got out i moved three year now anyway wor lass kept him for me and i started digging with him and for his age he accounted for himself well,What i want is a pup out of him as he has served me well all my mates who were into lurchers and terriers are now into shooting so i cant find a bitch to line him with so i thought id try on here,for all i know he might not be able to manage it because of his age but who knows,Anyway he stands about fifteen inches ,black with awhite blaze on chest ,he lost an eye when he was young but it has never bothered him,one bad trait is that he can be aggresive with other strange dogs,so thats it really i know it would be alot to ask but like i said at the begining you never know till you ask.