Here is Grizzly.He is a small little dog that works well inground,but above too as needed.I owned his sire,Honcho(which I posted here a good while back),as well as his grandsire,the great little Cedar dog who turned 15,this past Feb.and worked well into his older yrs.Aside from some deafness,and cataracts,he is doing real well,digs in his special set up,owned by an Elderly Gentleman,who is/was a top terrierman.

Anyhow,Grizzly is a 1/2 bro off Honcho,to my Boru.And different from him as ketchup to mustard.I just wanted to show him off,he is a hard little worker,who spends his days digging little holes everywhere,waiting to be hunted.

I had him on my yard about a yr ago,and didnt really like him,he was a wound up little fool.Now he has been hunted,knows what it's about,and is a complete different dog.

Grizzly

Nice little dog were did you get the line?

Breeder

Thank you.The Cedar dog came from a friend of mine,then went South to D.Mason,where he was bred into some dogs,Dave & Linruff had,then came back North.They are not to everyone's liking,i'm sure,but he/his family suit me.They work well,and handle like they're supposed to.

uru

Is that the D. Mason who breeds Border Terriers