? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

Guest big e

How exactly is the Lucas dog Bred lads going as far back as Grandparents or Great Grandparents on both sides if any of yous lads have the right info.

heres a good pic of lucas max h

post-7507-0-14509700-1343838245_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Guest big e

How exactly is the Lucas dog Bred lads going as far back as Grandparents or Great Grandparents on both sides if any of yous lads have the right info.

heres a good pic of lucas max h

post-7507-0-14509700-1343838245_thumb.jpg

the shape and tone of this big dog says it all,that pup of mine is getting the same build cant wait to see her this season :thumbs:

max lucas is mine mate. His father is huck and huck off hope x english fly. Hope is off willie tough hope x irish lady. English fly is of seagull x cruise. Lucas mother is darky and darky of dintyhead x king and dintyhead of flathead kings yard. King of sport came from eng off toughies sooner. King of sindy and sindy of templeking tanner x irishlady sister.

Dinty head was flat heads sister not of him they were of luke and sandy sister to berti with the 3 legs and sindy was of dinty heads sister not irish ladys sister :yes: :yes:

Max I bred him I've had his line since I was young he about 26 inch he 30kg a strong dog there was think 6 in his litter most them made real good there's only lucas his 2 sisters left. Yes brendy lot men said I'm in it for money but you know me years I just love the game £15k was scary I rem the men throwing the £50 notes over kitchen table in eng I promise this did feel bit sick never seen like that for a dog before. Atb

• Like 1

if anyone can help i need to know the father of lurgan beast ?his mother was noons peggy of noons dean an willy t judy an speedie the mother an father of kathey bitch

The mother to kathys bitch was a bitch called lily sister to ladys mother they were of bertie and J.Ts bitch she was of old rocky and lucy their was 2 litters of them bred .Her father was of old rocky and silky their was 4 or 5 litters of them bred and i dident see a bad in any of the litters .They were ran all over and always gave the same?EVERYTHING.J.Y had beggy when she puped the lurgan beast im not sure what his father was bot il find out if yea want

• Like 1

should have sliped one or to of them lol

I know frank a few years back I'd tied them up took it lol I say it before my good friend utjrs says it lol only joking. Thanks speedie I'm sure you enjoyed that lol. Plenty good dogs in ire that wud do well in ire not all the lads have the oppertunitys to get over your dog has to learn to adapt to running over there. Templeking dog can do it both countrys prob cause the man gets invites. Diiffnitly is some differance on running grass and winter wheat.

if anyone can help i need to know the father of lurgan beast ?his mother was noons peggy of noons dean an willy t judy an speedie the mother an father of kathey bitch

The mother to kathys bitch was a bitch called lily sister to ladys mother they were of bertie and J.Ts bitch she was of old rocky and lucy their was 2 litters of them bred .Her father was of old rocky and silky their was 4 or 5 litters of them bred and i dident see a bad in any of the litters .They were ran all over and always gave the same?EVERYTHING.J.Y had beggy when she puped the lurgan beast im not sure what his father was bot il find out if yea want

cheers speedie
  • Like 1

max lucas is mine mate. His father is huck and huck off hope x english fly. Hope is off willie tough hope x irish lady. English fly is of seagull x cruise. Lucas mother is darky and darky of dintyhead x king and dintyhead of flathead kings yard. King of sport came from eng off toughies sooner. King of sindy and sindy of templeking tanner x irishlady sister.

didnt know it was out of that fly i ran fly a bit for cn