Guest COMPUTER HUNTER
Tidy, it'll be nice to see him and the mutts..... :D

anyone know what time it starts for the dog showing tomorrow for the lurcher and terrier classes????????

What a load of bollox that show was none of the judges had a clue!! Won't ever attend that one again especially for £8.50 entrance!!!!!! :censored::censored::big_boss:

agree with you mate,cant fault the show for trade stands but the judges were a let down,seen what won the terrier class but missed the lurcher best in show,did anyone see what dog won?

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

What a load of bollox that show was none of the judges had a clue!! Won't ever attend that one again especially for £8.50 entrance!!!!!! :censored::censored::big_boss:

agree with you mate,cant fault the show for trade stands but the judges were a let down,seen what won the terrier class but missed the lurcher best in show,did anyone see what dog won?

people who run the shows do wonder why there is so many arguements around the ring if they got people who know theyr onions there wouldnt be any arguements it's just they are getting any tom dick or harry in who knows nothing about what they are looking for there was only 1 place for the terrier judge and that was in doors cooking sunday dinner horses for courses and i dont think a woman comes in very handy with judging a working dog show no offence to any of the lasses :whistle: and for the disgusting price to get in i was helping on one of the trades stands so i got in free :whistle: :D

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER
i dont think a woman comes in very handy with judging a working dog show no offence to any of the lasses :whistle:

& why is that then? May i ask. :angry:

how often do you see a woman working terriers (groundwork) i gues your a lass how would you cope in a 6 ft dig? its like asking a man about cooking and cleaning the usual women stuff horses for courses :yes:

i dont think a woman comes in very handy with judging a working dog show no offence to any of the lasses :whistle:

how often do you see a woman working terriers (groundwork) i gues your a lass how would you cope in a 6 ft dig? its like asking a man about cooking and cleaning the usual women stuff horses for courses :yes:

You sexist pig, i'll have you know i'm not scared of bloody digging. Might not be able to dig as fast as a man but then again i'm only a woman arn't i? :D

To name but a few Penny Taylor Helen Travers Kath Smith

Would agree with you about prices and consideration over Judges dont know who judged and what they picked so I cant comment on this show however would disagree about the male female thing,there are good terrier lurcher and dog women out there ,there are also some shit ones as there are men.

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

You sexist pig, i'll have you know i'm not scared of bloody digging. Might not be able to dig as fast as a man but then again i'm only a woman arn't i? :D

aint got any carrots forsale have you? only my back has gone and aint able to dig the garden all the best :victory: