nottingham to skegness bikeride.. A day out with airgun ,shotgun or rifles wanted for filming

Hi members , me and three other guys are looking to cycle from from nottingham to skegness camping over three nights and arriving on the fourth day. Where hoping to to do this with some of the thl members help with a days hunting ,fishing ,shooting ,trapping and possibley some wild food foraging over each night and day ,i will be trying to film as much of our activities as possible and make a short amature video.

We are looking to leave from nottingham around 1St september heading and staying the night around newark , our second day will have us heading for lincoln ,the third for horncastle and on the last day finish of cycling to the seaside :) we hope you can help by having a day out with us on one of the days in your area or where you can offer sport.

We wont be bring any equipment ourselfs only camping equipment ,so after something differant from our usual hunting.

look forward to hearing from you ...

rew

i bet that was mint ..i will certainly be working up to that distance

i have just found a route which i hope will be alot safer or atleast less busy .. nottingham to granthem ,then sleaford ,next its conningsby then to skegness , ... anyone fancy meeting in september for some foraging in these areas ...