open ticket

i have just recently got my bpca pest control courses finished and have started working for a small pest control company part time i dont have open ticket would this be a good enough reason for me to ask for open ticket on my .17hmr and 223 hope someone knows thanks for any replies in advance.

Hi

How long u had your fac, If its for a while and with the pesty job I think you've got a justified reason for asking for it to be opened asap the forces vary on times before their opened but not everyone has the job where a open cert would possibly help them get more work,ring the feo and ask them and get the answer first hand mate,

Good luck with the job

Atb

How did you get on?

I t annoys me the different rules we have all over the uk for this sort of thing. My first fac was open, and has been ever since. I feel sorry for the people that have to jump through additional hoops; for no other reason than a FEO saying so.

• Like 1

Hi

How long u had your fac, If its for a while and with the pesty job I think you've got a justified reason for asking for it to be opened asap the forces vary on times before their opened but not everyone has the job where a open cert would possibly help them get more work,ring the feo and ask them and get the answer first hand mate,

Good luck with the job

Atb

Also may consider the amount of experience you have. How much ammo you have used. ATB

get in !!!!!! told them they said they want it in writing with some additional prove i work in the industry hello open ticket thanks guys for your replies and yes it does confuse things with different rules everywhere but im glad thats sorted might put in for a couple of variations now .308 maybe or perhaps thats pushing it abit :thumbs:

get in !!!!!! told them they said they want it in writing with some additional prove i work in the industry hello open ticket thanks guys for your replies and yes it does confuse things with different rules everywhere but im glad thats sorted might put in for a couple of variations now .308 maybe or perhaps thats pushing it abit :thumbs:

just remember the open ticket will only apply to calibres already in your possesion, if you have a good reason for .308 theres no reason why it shouldnt be granted however it will more than likely be on a closed ticket unless you have some stalking booked in scotland :whistling:

My first ticket was open ,maybe they mucked up but i thought you had to wait five years

had mine opened within 3 months, mind that was a long time ago. the normal in leicestershire is 3 years but this varies from force to force.