Hey-up from Yorkshire

How do all, 3rd time lucky it seem's. been trying for a while now, but i'm finaly here :yes:

Nowt new to tell ya, just the same old. got meself two buddys, fell terrier and a cocker spaniel. the terriers's seen two digs, and i mean seen, no action for him that day :no: and the spaniel works hard on various shoots local to me :D

I have various rifles from air, upto 22.250, and a number of shotties. At the mo none are jetting too much use, cos me mucker has a running dog we use to sort mr charlie, and his friends. :yes:

anyway sorry in advance for anything i take the wrong way :icon_redface: and i'll speak to you all soon

welcome scruff,what terrier have you got then,is it a young 'un?

Higgins.

fell terrier mate, about 2 year old. Never knew where to start with him so he's never done much :( Dont even know if it's too late??? he's got the heart :yes:

welcome scruff,what terrier have you got then,is it a young 'un?

Higgins.

fell terrier mate, about 2 year old. Never knew where to start with him so he's never done much :( Dont even know if it's too late??? he's got the heart :yes:

he's definitely not too old,better late than never or starting them too early,i reckon he should be

more than ready,all the best,

Higgins.