gain puppy & sapling supplier needed, s wales

I have been looking for a supplier of this food as i would like to change my whippet pup over to it, however that is easier said than done, my local shop only sells gain 28, and will not order any puppy food in. so if any boby knows a good supplier around the s. wales area that would be great, as local to Aberdare as possible please, thanks in advance HH

keepers feeds blaenavon which is where i live mate of mine owns it they supply gain and any other food you want. what isnt in stock which tbh is not a lot as they have nearly everything they will get next day for you .

Cheers Brian, i have looked at that site. How much do they charge for delivery please, and Is there a minimum order for delivery, thanks hh

No min order, but if you order one bag it's £7 delivery if you order 2 it's £9

Cheers Brian, i have looked at that site. How much do they charge for delivery please, and Is there a minimum order for delivery, thanks hh

I buy mine from

http://www.lawsonanimalfeeds.co.uk/gain-feeds/119-gain-28.html

Brian, it's £12.30 a bag and £7.90 delivery upto 30kg. So better to order 2 bags and pay one delivery.

Think it works out slightly cheaper than the place your getting it from by about 70p. :thumbs:

Cheers for the info mate, is that what you feed, how do you rate it, as most people just say stick to gain 28, hh

Well I looked Into it and overall this seemed to be the best one. They both eat the lot, there shits like rocks and they look good so yeah, thats what I'll be feeding them both up until 12 months mate

I buy mine from

http://www.lawsonanimalfeeds.co.uk/gain-feeds/119-gain-28.html

Brian, it's £12.30 a bag and £7.90 delivery upto 30kg. So better to order 2 bags and pay one delivery.

Think it works out slightly cheaper than the place your getting it from by about 70p. :thumbs:

I'm on about the gain puppy and sapling not the gain 28 pal