working border breeders

can anyone help me I have got two working border dogs. I want to have a litter from them in the future I have looked everywhere for someone who works borders and have yet to find a tidy person to get a bitch from distance is not a issue or price for the right bitch not that bothered if its kc or not to be honest either as i am looking to get a worker.

any info would be greatly apprciated if you have a desent bitch that you use and are looking to have a litter in the future can you get in contact with me please

thanks.

can anyone help me I have got two working border dogs. I want to have a litter from them in the future I have looked everywhere for someone who works borders and have yet to find a tidy person to get a bitch from distance is not a issue or price for the right bitch not that bothered if its kc or not to be honest either as i am looking to get a worker.

any info would be greatly apprciated if you have a desent bitch that you use and are looking to have a litter in the future can you get in contact with me please

thanks.

Who did you get your borders from they might be breeding in the future get a bitch from them Edited by The Breeder

The guy I had them from only has the mother and father I am hoping to get one from a diff breeder the chap I had mine from only had a litter from the dam and sire due to wanting to keep the line going don't think he will be having another litter to be honest

i have been on the look out for a border of working stock but ive given up due to being thin on the ground and the ones that where working where for bushing

hope you find what your looking for

by the way are you gonna let the owner see your dogs work before the mateing

all the best robert

Edited by milliken

I am not looking to stud my dogs out to be honest I would just like to get a bitch from working stock. I could of got you a dog pup from the bloke I had mine from the dam and sire was tidy and had seen plenty they was 150 a pup Thats the reason I bought two lol. Took the chance and I am more than happy I am in touch with the fella if he does have a litter in the future I can let you know but I don't think he will he ain't into the breeding of them he just wants them working and the both graft.

I am not looking to stud my dogs out to be honest I would just like to get a bitch from working stock. I could of got you a dog pup from the bloke I had mine from the dam and sire was tidy and had seen plenty they was 150 a pup Thats the reason I bought two lol. Took the chance and I am more than happy I am in touch with the fella if he does have a litter in the future I can let you know but I don't think he will he ain't into the breeding of them he just wants them working and the both graft.

sorry i picked it up wrong that would be great if you could keep me in mind if you here anything have you any pics of your or sire and dam would be great to see

robert

I don't put too many pics about to be honest. I will be speaking tithe chap in the next couple of weeks I have promised him a day out with our hunt so I will send you a pm if he knows for anything.

I am sure he will know if there is any borders worth having a look at. But most of them he knows for will be out of the dam and sire to my dogs so that's where my luck ends lol