any ferret litters about is south wales....??

after a ferret next week onwards let me no if theres any litters due or you have any thanks

I have a litter off tested parents. Both parents are 10 months old and bolted a rabbit once

I wouldn't give you the steam off my shite........

Wey hey another idiot on here ;) argued with ur misses av u? So ur up for a argument?nt my fault ur sleeping in the kennel with ur dog

You've not got the brains to be a f*****g idiot.

Would you recognise the dog in your kennel from one week to the other?

Only an idiot would post something in the lurcher section not knowing what was, and what wasn't within the law. :thumbs:

Wee tip for you mate, see if you keep your mouth shut? No c**t will know your stupid :thumbs:

Also wasn't looking for an argument just stating a fact.

• Like 1

this lad is a messer :yes: i would not give him a stuffed ferret go and play on your x box danny evans leave the dogs alone they only get passed about with you there not toys you can throw away when you cant get them to catch rabbits you nobber :bye:

• Like 1

So xplain why u wouldnt give me the steam off ur shitee? Seems like you wanted a argument to me buddy!

I'll put it in laymans terms shall I? You are a grade A fanny, and the hunting community can do with out the likes of you, you got rid of a dog cause it chewed? Spend a bit time rectifying the problem instead of passing it on, You got a terrier pup and after a week wanted rid, Your on about breeding from a 9 mth old pup saying it's proven, illegal quarry, weather conditions for rabbits... And that's from the top of my head. you don't know your arse from your elbow, do yourself and us a favour, give up the dogs, find someone with dogs to take you out for a few years. Then after a few years of seeing what's what then maybe consider getting a dog.

Oh and no doubt you'd get a couple of albinos and then trade them in when the snow comes coz you cant see them.

And I'm not your buddy.

I've neva had a terrier so duno what the f**k ur on about and plus I've never said is breed my nine month old cause she's nt even 8 months I said ill breed her when she's old enough so you clearly don't have a clue u idiot!! An gettin rid of 1 dog is fine for a gdreason, so f**k up commenting and go and crawl back under ur shell pointless prick

I've neva had a terrier so duno what the f**k ur on about and plus I've never said is breed my nine month old cause she's nt even 8 months I said ill breed her when she's old enough so you clearly don't have a clue u idiot!! An gettin rid of 1 dog is fine for a gdreason, so f**k up commenting and go and crawl back under ur shell pointless prick

You were talking about breeding your dogs that were less 10 months old. You also stated that they were tested because they had had 3 rabbits

Ok my bad with the terrier,I've got the wrong numpty, your on about breeding from it, until a dogs had 2 seasons work minimum then I might start thinking of a breeding, at 9 months it's not proven as you stated, and yes getting rid of a dog for a reason is acceptable, but not for an inconvenience like chewing, you spend time and remedy it, every pup will go through a stage of chewing it's all about controlling what it chews. And as for me not having a clue? I admit I don't know everything but I know what's what when it comes to rearing a dog and working it correctly, I've probably forgotten more than you know, it won't wouldn't surprise me if your dog gets a twisted gut.

Away you go and crawl under a rock, but make sure it's a big f*****g rock and it's dropped from a great height ye wee fanny........:thumbs:

• Like 2