gamedealer duck prices???

just got off the phone to my local gamedealer, they give 2.50 per duck all season, but 3 quid a hare

£2.50 per duck all season, think they are pulling yer willy.

£3 per hare, they are taking the urine!!

tell them to go get f****d.

get yer ticket and do it your self!

£2.50 a duck?......you sure he didnt mean brace......i checked with my local farm shop owner about prices when we were at school this afternoon and what i said on my previous post is still same......but with rabbits he wont just buy a few...30-40 at a time and dont mind them frozen aslong as they cleaned and in individual bags

just got off the phone to my local gamedealer, they give 2.50 per duck all season, but 3 quid a hare

£2.50 per duck all season, think they are pulling yer willy.

£3 per hare, they are taking the urine!!

tell them to go get f****d.

get yer ticket and do it your self!

i thought that 2.50 a duck was a good price, but i am a bit dissapointed with the price of hares

£2.50 a duck?......you sure he didnt mean brace......i checked with my local farm shop owner about prices when we were at school this afternoon and what i said on my previous post is still same......but with rabbits he wont just buy a few...30-40 at a time and dont mind them frozen aslong as they cleaned and in individual bags

yep i'm certian, i am asked him the price and he told me, i honestly thought it would be per brace, but no, thats the price the pay per duck!!!