Coursing pups

Guest Top Chalker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which pup did u buy? i was interested in silver looking bitch / wolf look alike?

nah thats not for sale , thats not out of the litter , if you read the post from the start its kind of drifted a little

you getting confused and its a dog not a bitch

Guest Top Chalker

"GOD" is keeping the pups he has left , tyson i think yr pup has thrown to Snowy ,longish type , jack is a short coupled dog , were yours seems to have bit of length to it , good luck with it , my mate has a dog out of the last litter , "jack x snowy , and its got the makings of somthing special :thumbs:

"GOD" is keeping the pups he has left , tyson i think yr pup has thrown to Snowy ,longish type , jack is a short coupled dog , were yours seems to have bit of length to it , good luck with it , my mate has a dog out of the last litter , "jack x snowy , and its got the makings of somthing special :thumbs:

is spoke to 'god' last week , did he tell you my pups broke its leg , poor little fecker got ran over by a double cab pickup truck ,

yeah i heard they are doin really well , GC knows a lad with one in yorkshire reckons its the business

my pups coats an odd one , its longer in places all over and hes got a little beard , yeah hes got a nice length to him mind , looks like hes gonna be racy built

its the same dog , GC has been down dont no if he saw him run ???

no he aint seen him run yet , but the lads invited gary for a run with him and irish bob ,

gary mentioned i had a pup out the 2nd litter of jack x snowy and he said tell your mate he will be pleased cos theres not one reject out the 1st litter :thumbs:

is that lad got that dog jock aswell what bob bred with the pure saluki

Edited by tyson