Advice please

Unsure if this is correct place to post....today i took my dogs out for walk round local playing fields when my terrier pup went off into undergrowth...it took me a while to find him but when i did he was munching on a couple of week old dead rabbit...he has been fine during day just having a bad case of wind....will he be ok or should i take him vets as the meat he was eating was rotten?.....he is 10 weeks old now

dont think he wuold off eat it stevo if was bad as u no your dog has a good sence off smell just have to put up with the bad smell off his arse but would still keep a check on it like but should be ok :victory:

dont think he wuold off eat it stevo if was bad as u no your dog has a good sence off smell just have to put up with the bad smell off his arse but would still keep a check on it like but should be ok :victory:

The rabbit honked mate...it was rotten but he just kept on eating it even when i shouted at him......he has been wormed at vets...should i do it again?

I had a pup do it he contracted gastroenteritis and died was not nice keep an eye for symptoms blood etc in it's shite :thumbs:

I will stool check on puppy pads over night.....he seems his usual self just his arse stinks....i hope nout happens as he is my daughters future ratting and bushing dog

I had a pup do it he contracted gastroenteritis and died was not nice keep an eye for symptoms blood etc in it's shite :thumbs:

I will stool check on puppy pads over night.....he seems his usual self just his arse stinks....i hope nout happens as he is my daughters future ratting and bushing dog

Mine was fine as well mate for 2 or 3 days then happened really fast keep a good eye on it :thumbs:

Mine was fine as well mate for 2 or 3 days then happened really fast keep a good eye on it :thumbs:

I think i will ring emergency vets then just to be safe....or give him till tomorrow

I think i will ring emergency vets then just to be safe....or give him till tomorrow

Nowt could come of it but always best to keep an eye on pup's and smaller dogs with gastroenteritis :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Vet said he should be fine but take him in to practice tomoz.......but atleast vet thinks nout will come of it but is happy i asked the question and got answers on here

this is my daughters mongrel terrier he is great his mum was 1/2 russel and 1/2 collie and his dad was 1/2 russel and 1/2 skye terrier...random mix but dad was working ratter

post-57401-0-76400000-1341179741_thumb.jpg

Vet said he should be fine but take him in to practice tomoz.......but atleast vet thinks nout will come of it but is happy i asked the question and got answers on here

:thumbs:

Thanks for advice guys.......wouldnt want to have to break bad news to my daughter :thumbs: :thumbs: