Has anyone used one of these trigger kits

Has anyone bought this kit from czrifles.co.uk?

http://www.czrifles....55-rifles-8-80/

They are cheaper than the other kits on the market, I was interested to see if anyone had knowledge or experience of them.

No, I have the rimfire magic kit, but in all honesty I cant see there being much wrong with those kits you are looking at, as the principle of operation, I am guessing, is the same.

Has anyone bought this kit from czrifles.co.uk?

http://www.czrifles....55-rifles-8-80/

They are cheaper than the other kits on the market, I was interested to see if anyone had knowledge or experience of them.

No, I have the rimfire magic kit, but in all honesty I cant see there being much wrong with those kits you are looking at, as the principle of operation, I am guessing, is the same.

should be the same springs, tubes and a new trigger pin :thumbs:
  • 2 weeks later...

I got mine from Canada too (available on EBay for the same price from him) it's a Yo Dave kit and has 4 trigger springs and a sear spring plus new pins too. I found that after slightly polishing the sear and fitting the third STRONGEST of the springs, it is now drop safe, but has a hair trigger too, absolutely perfect, and I can definately recommend it

I got mine from Canada too (available on EBay for the same price from him) it's a Yo Dave kit and has 4 trigger springs and a sear spring plus new pins too. I found that after slightly polishing the sear and fitting the third STRONGEST of the springs, it is now drop safe, but has a hair trigger too, absolutely perfect, and I can definately recommend it

just tap the but with a rubber mallet just to double check it :thumbs: