My day out with my new hw100kt

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate great shooting. And a cracking piece of wood on the hw100, how much you get t for if you don't mind me asking? Looking for one myself.

Atb, Mitch

Hi mitch,

Yea it really is a nice stock and rifle for that matter.

I paid £540 for the rifle and it came with a hard case aswell, so I thought it was a good deal I then brought the scope off the bbs for £80:) all bargains in my book :)

Atb jamie

Hi mate great shooting. And a cracking piece of wood on the hw100, how much you get t for if you don't mind me asking? Looking for one myself.

Atb, Mitch

Hi mitch,

I paid £540 for the rifle and it came with a hard case aswell, so I thought it was a good deal I then brought the scope off the bbs for £80:) all bargains in my book :)

Atb jamie

Christ if you find another one for that money give me a shout! Lol cheapest I've found is about £650!

Cheers, Mitch

Atb, Mitch

Hi mitch,

Atb jamie

Christ if you find another one for that money give me a shout! Lol cheapest I've found is about £650!

Cheers, Mitch

Lol will do pal!

As it goes there is a few cheapish hw100's on the bbs sales section at the moment mate..!

Maybe check em out.

ATB

Jamie

Atb, Mitch

Hi mitch,

Atb jamie

Cheers, Mitch

Lol will do pal!

As it goes there is a few cheapish hw100's on the bbs sales section at the moment mate..!

Maybe check em out.

ATB

Jamie

Haha cheers :)

What's the bbs sales section?

Atb, Mitch

quote name='Mitchell Thompsett

Haha cheers :)

What's the bbs sales section?

Atb, Mitch

It's another forum mate www.airgunbbs.com

After making ten post you can go into the sales section and there is a lot of bargains to behad :thumbs:

ATB

Jamie