what rifle

I would not say the Bolt action are more acurate ( last time i did people complained) Semi's are just as good apparently !!! A LOT of people have semi Cz's and Rugers..

and are more than happy.

Personaly i have a HW60J and its a bolt, AMAZING but not cheap. Depends what your bank balance will allow. I strongly belive that buy cheap and buy twice, a few people i know have had cheaper guns and ended "upgrading" to something like a Weihrauch HW60J.... you only need to look around for how many second hand HW60J's are about...VERY FEW.. opposed to CZ's . i think that says all that is needed about the quality of them... I WILL NEVER SELL myne. and as its German engineering it should not let me down.....(SO I'M TOLD)

Having said all that, have a good look around and see what others think.

I would not say the Bolt action are more acurate ( last time i did people complained) Semi's are just as good apparently !!! A LOT of people have semi Cz's and Rugers..

and are more than happy.

Personaly i have a HW60J and its a bolt, AMAZING but not cheap. Depends what your bank balance will allow. I strongly belive that buy cheap and buy twice, a few people i know have had cheaper guns and ended "upgrading" to something like a Weihrauch HW60J.... you only need to look around for how many second hand HW60J's are about...VERY FEW.. opposed to CZ's . i think that says all that is needed about the quality of them... I WILL NEVER SELL myne. and as its German engineering it should not let me down.....(SO I'M TOLD)

Would that have anything to do with the fact that they've been makin BRNO CZs for the past 50 years and have sold countless thousands of them! Not sayin that the Weinrauch is not a good rifle but theres nothin wrong with a cz.. Ive never seen a broken 1, there a real workhorse like a baikel shotgun! I got mine cut down to 14" and re crowned and threaded. Super job, Very handy in the car for abita magpie and grey crow popin. Sako finnfire is also a cracking rifle if you had money to burn! :D

and are more than happy.

Would that have anything to do with the fact that they've been makin BRNO CZs for the past 50 years and have sold countless thousands of them! Not sayin that the Weinrauch is not a good rifle but theres nothin wrong with a cz.. Ive never seen a broken 1, there a real workhorse like a baikel shotgun! I got mine cut down to 14" and re crowned and threaded. Super job, Very handy in the car for abita magpie and grey crow popin. Sako finnfire is also a cracking rifle if you had money to burn! :D

Completly agree with you remi, Cz there is nothing wrong with them, at all it's a personal choice.

When I started out I was told to spend more on the scope than on the rifle. I ignored the advice as it seemed a bit daft. I was wrong.

Now, a few years on.... I realise that the advice was good.

In small calibre's (.22 .17) I shoot with Anschutz and CZ.

The Anschutz is better build quality but in "real world" shooting there is nothing to choose between them. They will both shoot within a 1" circle at 100 yards if I do my bit, that is all you need.

Most guns, with the right ammo combination and properly setup, will outshoot their user

I have changed scopes though. Something bright and sharp when used in low light or when looking towards a low sun costs money.

If someone said £500 for a gun and £1200 for a scope I would have laughed at them. With experience it is not far wrong.

and are more than happy.

I Used a a hw 60 j for a while and sold it and bought a bog standard cz silhouette which i find cycles better, has a better magazine and is just as accurate. I cant see what all the fuss is about personally. As far as im concerned from my own experience, all your paying the extra for is a fancy bit of wood.... that means youre paying more attention to making sure you dont scratch or dent you pretty stock, than you are to the rabbits.

Id say personal preference is the key, and each to their own so try a few, but dont believe the hype that buying an anscutz or weirach will automatically ensure you better accuracy.

I