lab or cocker wanted

hello everyone ime wanting to buy a lab or cocker pup bitch age up to around 10 months old, ime not bothered about papers, pup will have a lifelong home, she will be used for work and will be a family pet ,if its a lab i would prefer a small one, not bothered about colour.. thanks for any help in finding one...

hi mate i got a cocker bitch pup for sale she is black with bit of white on her chest she is 14 weeks old now i have her mum and headkeeper on local est as the dog both good working /and nice and steady only still got her as the bloke that was going to have her lost his job they are kc reg and docked dew and jabbed up thanks jon

Edited by jonnyfitzs

hi mate i got a cocker bitch pup for sale she is black with bit of white on her chest she is 14 weeks old now i have her mum and headkeeper on local est as the dog both good working /and nice and steady only still got her as the bloke that was going to have her lost his job they are kc reg and docked dew and jabbed up thanks jon

hi mate how much is she and where are you ,,cheers

iv got a litter of cockers due tomorrow parents have 57 ftc between them very well bred good working parents

cheers for replying mate but im looking for something a bit older but ill bare you in mind if i dont get what i want

thanks for the replies all, ive just baught a nice lab bitch 12 months old, she has been a pet and had all basics done, looking forward to taking her out and start training her.

she has a good working background but she was baught for a pet

i took her out at 6 this morning for 2 hours with a dummy and ime delighted,, she hunted realy well in thick cover and nettle, realy determind when hunting, and i tried her in the canal retriving and she was exelant,, i am well happy with her first time out, what do you think of her,, red yocks.

• 2 months later...