was he taking the p**s

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might as well share some pics of my two keepers since david was kind enough to start a thread for me lol.   This boy is the spit of the sir.   sir. Dam.   I paid £50

There here for life....i love the whippets i use them for ferreting mostly. The countryside and the dogs is my passion along with photography you know that already. I dont go the pub or do drugs so

250 for well bred and reared pups off dogs that are worked properly and always in the best of nick , sounds O K to me .

Guest Anubis

All the pups went to friends 2 stayed with me and i give one away free.

This price was put on to keep the muppets away but didnt work as i still had calls from numptys so i removed the add.

I didnt advertise on here as im not a donator but on other sites they are there at 250 for all to see.

Guest Anubis

My first ever litter i bred and am proud of the litter.That will do me for breeding for now i have what i need around me.

I could have sold them to people who called at £1000 but turned them away because i didnt find them suitable.

I learned a lesson also never advertise on sites like that because the half wits you get ringing you up is hard work.

Edited by Anubis
Guest Anubis

SHIT BULL X TYPE WITH A SILLY NAME. SOMEBODY WILL BUY THEM THOUGH :laugh:

Mate they might be chit to you but to me there my pride and joy and i love every inch of them.

same goes for all my dogs.

Edited by Anubis
  • Like 1
Guest Anubis

Might as well share some pics of my two keepers since david was kind enough to start a thread for me lol.

164.jpg

182.jpg

180.jpg

122.jpg

158.jpg

118.jpg

111.jpg

038.jpg

060.jpg

This boy is the spit of the sir.

PicMonkeyCollage.png

sir.

015.jpg

014-001.jpg

Dam.

DSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0220-1.jpg

I paid £500 for my Alaunt nearly 5 years ago and it was the best money i ever spent worth every penny.Bit pricey for some i know.

Edited by Anubis
  • Like 5