100lb+ carp

I seen that a few day's ago, probably cost him a grand in bait, travel and all the usual that goes with that circus, i watched the interview with chris yates the other day, he is some character, really enjoy his book's, he write's in a different way to other writer's, it's all rose tinted, but enjoyable.

I seen that a few day's ago, probably cost him a grand in bait, travel and all the usual that goes with that circus, i watched the interview with chris yates the other day, he is some character, really enjoy his book's, he write's in a different way to other writer's, it's all rose tinted, but enjoyable.

he must be a fair age now that chris

He must be, them day's when him and rod hutchinson were fishing redmire must of been great time's, but if you where there you wouldn't of known the importance of fishing that place at that time, must have some great memories, when he broke the carp record it was a big deal, not like it is now.

He must be, them day's when him and rod hutchinson were fishing redmire must of been great time's, but if you where there you wouldn't of known the importance of fishing that place at that time, must have some great memories, when he broke the carp record it was a big deal, not like it is now.

did he not fish with a bloke called bob