'oggies' snatch ( saluki lurcher )

Guest .RoeHare.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERES A PUP OF SNATCH AND A BITCH WITH NO WIND AND HERES THE BITCH WITH NO WIND BEING SLIPED AT THE END OF THIS CLIP AT LEAST 200YRDS OR MORE AT A HARE IN KILDARE DOGS WITH NO WIND DONT GET TO TH

Owen for a start I'm not messi. 2nd I personally thk ur bitch had no wind so do you that's why you used snatch. I'm not gettin into a slanging game tommy c a mod now he ban us lol as for clips you don

dont no what you are talkin about owen sure u only run single.ha ha.on the first clip is that mary an the bro of your ted runnin,where that dog stoped an mary ran on with the hare workin it on the hi

here we go again, right lads heres the deal firstly im askin all involved in this shite talk, to catch a grip go out and enjoy your dogs no matter what, if your happy what they do for you then that should be enough lads, this is going on to long and people are sick and tierd of reading it over and over again, before any body comes on with cocky remarks THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU,,, as you all are aware ive just became a mod for godsake lads try and make it easy for me!! take this as a verable warning or else simple as, if yous have anything else to bicker about take it to PM`S

11.70 :bye:

here we go again, right lads heres the deal firstly im askin all involved in this shite talk, to catch a grip go out and enjoy your dogs no matter what, if your happy what they do for you then that should be enough lads, this is going on to long and people are sick and tierd of reading it over and over again, before any body comes on with cocky remarks THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU,,, as you all are aware ive just became a mod for godsake lads try and make it easy for me!! take this as a verable warning or else simple as, if yous have anything else to bicker about take it to PM`S

11.70 :bye:

crazy prices desmond :yes:

Owin you hypotricte you say you do not bad mouth mens dogs you just doing on here. As for clips your dog stoping there's 18000 people seen ned do it on U\tube there's a clip of the bitch doing it on here. Man talk sense. Remember the day out wit pa du in newbridge when the hare run through horse fence ted put his 2 feet up on it watched run on.