What's this Ferret crossed with ?

Guest vin

Hello all.

Check this little kit out..she was the smallest of the litter.. a right little battler...she's 1st out of box as as soon as she sniffs food...she is boss of the rest of em and battles all day with the hobs..she like a nuttal/wheeler X polecat.

Is she one of them Manx micros..? :whistling: 8 weeks old this weekend.

There almost ready to go to there new owners now (8 0f them)...

I'm sure the Jill will be happy for some peace and quiet..but she,s still got the 3 fostered kits also to tend ,so she,s got at least another few weeks before she gets off duty.

http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/vincevoxbox/?action=view&current=bobtailedfert.mp4

Nice little jill mate :victory:

cheers mate...its a funny little character..

i've also got a litle un thats fostered into the litter and its a Micro mini..its so small if it dont grow it would be ok for hunting mice...lol. . . i dont think it will be big enough for working..and it also been battered by the jill before she rejected it and so its got a few toes missing off its back leg.

So its a hop-a-long micro mini polecat. . . how it has survived in amongst all the 11 other much much bigger ferts is a miracle..

It's not a Micro it's just underdeveloped .

here's a little micro mini Jill. . .

there is 10 days difference between these 2 Jills. both from the same hob.

post-11815-0-42139000-1339097809.jpg

post-11815-0-67450000-1339097831.jpg

post-11815-0-67749900-1339097846_thumb.jpg

just the wee runt of the litter mate that dident get as much grub as its siblings :thumbs:

shhhhh Im advertising it on ebay as a designer handbag ferret... im gonna get at least a £5 for it. :whistling:

I know its the Runt and underdeveloped.. its a bit like me. . . lol. . . it will hopefully blossom into a big beautifull creature...just like me... :tongue2: