Culling Magpie's

I've been hitting the black n white gits myself lately. Usually when I'm sat in the car with a rimmie...

what, your sat in your car with someones rimm...........

im the only gay on here....... :icon_redface:

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Marty :victory:

It's not like im trying to wipe them out or out like that...I just dont like seeing them or even hearing them.

Its a catch 22 because if i kill them all...Well il have no more to kill :hmm:

Marty :victory:

I've been hitting the black n white gits myself lately. Usually when I'm sat in the car with a rimmie...

what, your sat in your car with someones rimm...........

im the only gay on here....... :icon_redface:

as my eldest son says....lame! :tongue2:

good stuff ,have been getting 5 a day in the larsen the past week.

Same here..between 5 and seven a day, I just keep moving trap's around and they just keep jumping in it.

How you getting them to go in the trap?, you using a live bird?, fake birds nest? or what?. We go shit loads of the bloody things around here and I'm gonna' make a larsen and want to know what's the best 'bait'.

Hi, Iv got call bird's bud.

When you get your trap, put a few egg's in the trap section's and put it where your seeing the bird's most.

Just keep moving it around and soon youl get your first bird...you could try a decoy in there aswell.

Pitty your not near here, i would have given you a bird :thumbs:

Atb

Marty

Hi, Iv got call bird's bud.

When you get your trap, put a few egg's in the trap section's and put it where your seeing the bird's most.

Just keep moving it around and soon youl get your first bird...you could try a decoy in there aswell.

Pitty your not near here, i would have given you a bird :thumbs:

Atb

Marty

I have tried a plastic decoy and the egg trick but didn't get anything. I'll try again but move it around a bit, perhaps they didn't like the spot it was in :)

Try a rabbit opened up showing the intestines or some road kill in the trap that seemed to work for me in the larsen trap to get the call bird. Normally best time to trap them just as they start to pair up to start breeding as they are extremely territorial. Just say to the anti's do you like song birds ? Well they distroy the nests and kill the young bird just as they are about to start to leave the nest. Watched a Gold Finch bring her young up just got to the the point of full feather then the hyena of the sky attacked and killed the lot. Have seen 2 magpies hunt the hedge rows trying to flush the song birds out to find there nests. Best thing for these are the .17 HMR one big puff of feathers job done then used as fox bait.