Made my lad happy thanks to trust from colin g

My lad has had a smile on his face like a cheshire cat since last night after he got his Meteor i wrapped it up and gave it to him he loved it never stopped smiling.

Thanks to Colin g he has made my lad very happy with his trust in me and sending me the Meteor with out prior payment he has never pesterd me for the money and left me to my own devices in sending him the money.

It is nice to see that people have trust in others and can make them happy with out feeling they will get ripped off, or done the wrong thing.

Both me and me lad give a big thank you to Colin g for his kindness and especially his trust i cant thank him enuff

cheers colin :toast:

Regards openseason

• Like 3

My lad has had a smile on his face like a cheshire cat since last night after he got his Meteor i wrapped it up and gave it to him he loved it never stopped smiling.

Thanks to Colin g he has made my lad very happy with his trust in me and sending me the Meteor with out prior payment he has never pesterd me for the money and left me to my own devices in sending him the money.

It is nice to see that people have trust in others and can make them happy with out feeling they will get ripped off, or done the wrong thing.

Both me and me lad give a big thank you to Colin g for his kindness and especially his trust i cant thank him enuff

cheers colin :toast:

Regards openseason

Are we going to see you both at the range now then bud?

Happy shooting

Thanks guys :victory: will try to put some pics on soon lewis850 and woodworm im hoping to get to club both of us this thursday is it open tuesday too as might have to go on a tuesday bud

We was out today in the rain my lad loved it he's pretty good with his meteor had plenty of goes at tins and a couple of old action man heads stuck on the fence he gave a cracking shot right on the mark and plugged action man head both of them. lol sent them spinning in to the field, plus he was keen to clean and dry his new meteor thats what i like to see respect for something i was well proud of him

Thanks guys :victory: will try to put some pics on soon lewis850 and woodworm im hoping to get to club both of us this thursday is it open tuesday too as might have to go on a tuesday bud

We was out today in the rain my lad loved it he's pretty good with his meteor had plenty of goes at tins and a couple of old action man heads stuck on the fence he gave a cracking shot right on the mark and plugged action man head both of them. lol sent them spinning in to the field, plus he was keen to clean and dry his new meteor thats what i like to see respect for something i was well proud of him

For air guns it's Monday's and Thursday bud, Monday is 20 yrds thurdays is 25 yrds and Sunday's at the open range is distances of 60yrds

Nice the lads shooting, is same ages as my lad?

He's 11.