beware irish boys lol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

18 months old now. you wont be takeing over england this season lol she done 54 before she was 16 month old.

theres a load of them that couldnt do it over here and the same irish dogs cant do it over there but you cant say how good or bad a dog is by lookin at a picture

i agree with ye danny but some of the posts that sick person has posted is un believable im amember on here for a bit of banter and to see how everybody else is getting on of course theres a bit of sl

Posted Images

FCUKIN CLOWN BEWARE LADS THIS FOOL IS A WASTER

must done something on you you musta tried to sel him wanker and he didnt bite eh

shouldnt hav told the whole site about your sister,shes 20 quid a jump if anyone is interested

are you some sort of scum bag mate?
  • Like 1

no sorley boys sister is

your a sad person garf whos time is limited on this site the abuse you give out to members is something that would only come out of a child with no sense the man whos name you use is a better man with a lot more to add to any site than a stuttering muppet like yourself :bye:
  • Like 1

no sorley boys sister is

your a sad person garf whos time is limited on this site the abuse you give out to members is something that would only come out of a child with no sense the man whos name you use is a better man with a lot more to add to any site than a stuttering muppet like yourself :bye:

this coming from a clown fron ni with upteen names and if you had the balls to say your real name paedo

someone has a pm

its not me danny

we should all be trying to stick together the way things is going not being a muppet saying shit like that :thumbs:

i agree with ye danny but some of the posts that sick person has posted is un believable im amember on here for a bit of banter and to see how everybody else is getting on of course theres a bit of slaging and ye get a laugh at times im all up for a bit of slaging but that elliot man has got serious issues what he s posted would turn ye
  • Like 3

no sorley boys sister is

this coming from a clown fron ni with upteen names and if you had the balls to say your real name paedo

a lot of people can confirm this is my real name an garfield if you were infront of me mate an called me a paedo i think i would be with in my rights to hit you a slap
  • Like 3