I'm not an anti. I think (hope!) GD Waz gets my point. If you want me to explain it to you fredthefrog, drop me a PM.

I'm not an anti. I think (hope!) GD Waz gets my point. If you want me to explain it to you fredthefrog, drop me a PM.

think ive grasped what your trying to say.............my bad.........sorry..... :icon_redface::cray::thumbs:

RETARD! :yes::haha: :haha:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a "normal" person would be ok dotty but a working dog owner/hunter type would be f****d!!!!!

kestral :D

Perhap's foxes ive seen them eat alsorts of road kill badger's and deer included and i know if a fox cant pick something up and take it away to eat it they will keep taking pieces and stash it in plac

Posted Images

fredthefrog, No worries.

I do not indulge in illegal activities. I do not condone or encourage anyone who indulges in illegal activities. I am not legally trained. This is not legal advice, or any form of advice. This is merely my own observations based on my own experiences.

Recently there has been several TV programmes showing the authorities 'fight against badger baiters'. These programmes often show the Police seizing dogs because they have scars which could only be caused by a badger, or swabbing their mouths or coats looking for badger hair.

In order to convict someone in a criminal court it must be proved beyond all reasonable doubt that the accused committed the offence.

Should a person regularly and legally transport dead badgers in their car then badger hair and DNA will end up in that car. If the same car is then used to transport dogs, it is reasonable that some that badger hair and DNA will be transferred onto the dogs. This may make it difficult to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the badger hair and DNA ended up on the dogs as a result of illegal activities.

The badger is rightfully a highly protected species in the UK. However, on much of the continent it is a game animal, and may be pursued with dogs or guns. Should a person regularly (say once a year for the sake of argument) go on holiday to the continent with their dogs, it would be reasonable for them to hunt with those dogs on the continent. Unfortunately this may result in those dogs becoming injured whilst engaged in an activity which is legal in that country at that time. Obviously those dogs will then return to the UK with their owner. This may make it difficult to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that those dogs became injured and scarred as a result of illegal activities in the UK, rather than legal activities abroad.

I do not indulge in illegal activities. I do not condone or encourage anyone who indulges in illegal activities. I am not legally trained. This is not legal advice, or any form of advice. This is merely my own observations based on my own experiences.

fredthefrog, No worries.

Recently there has been several TV programmes showing the authorities 'fight against badger baiters'. These programmes often show the Police seizing dogs because they have scars which could only be caused by a badger, or swabbing their mouths or coats looking for badger hair.

In order to convict someone in a criminal court it must be proved beyond all reasonable doubt that the accused committed the offence.

Should a person regularly and legally transport dead badgers in their car then badger hair and DNA will end up in that car. If the same car is then used to transport dogs, it is reasonable that some that badger hair and DNA will be transferred onto the dogs. This may make it difficult to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the badger hair and DNA ended up on the dogs as a result of illegal activities.

The badger is rightfully a highly protected species in the UK. However, on much of the continent it is a game animal, and may be pursued with dogs or guns. Should a person regularly (say once a year for the sake of argument) go on holiday to the continent with their dogs, it would be reasonable for them to hunt with those dogs on the continent. Unfortunately this may result in those dogs becoming injured whilst engaged in an activity which is legal in that country at that time. Obviously those dogs will then return to the UK with their owner. This may make it difficult to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that those dogs became injured and scarred as a result of illegal activities in the UK, rather than legal activities abroad.

so fred to sum up a nudge is as good as a wink to a blind man :laugh:
  • Like 1

fredthefrog, No worries.

so fred to sum up a nudge is as good as a wink to a blind man :laugh:

I reckon its the equivlant of writing 'preban' on here..........people are not stupid when they're out to get you..... :thumbs:

Its not a magic bullet. If people commit illegal acts then they should be prepared to face the consequences.

Like you say, people who are out to get you aren't stupid. If you are caught in the act of digging in a badger sett or they find a dead badger whose DNA matches that or the DNA on your dog, then no amount of moving dead badgers for badger groups or holidays in France will help you.

But don't make it easy for them!

fooking hell ye didnt need to go in to such detail i grasped what ye was saying.......ps courts dont deal in beyond reasonable doubts these days it guilty till proven innocent ......corruption ir rife they wanner get you then beleive me theyl get you !........ :yes::thumbs::victory:

Its not a magic bullet. If people commit illegal acts then they should be prepared to face the consequences.

Like you say, people who are out to get you aren't stupid. If you are caught in the act of digging in a badger sett or they find a dead badger whose DNA matches that or the DNA on your dog, then no amount of moving dead badgers for badger groups or holidays in France will help you.

But don't make it easy for them!

I get that part of it......... :thumbs:

fooking hell ye didnt need to go in to such detail i grasped what ye was saying.......ps courts dont deal in beyond reasonable doubts these days it guilty till proven innocent ......corruption ir rife they wanner get you then beleive me theyl get you !........ :yes::thumbs::victory:

I know you got it mate, but 'Earth' said there were others who would need a full explanation, so thought I might as well put it all in.