ferret finders

any advice on which one to get because ive been told by several people that they all do the same thing and work equally as good, i want to hear what you fellas think about this

The mk1's are still a handy bit of kit but although you can get them calibrated its getting harder and harder to get the spares for them so if you can i would go for a mk3 or mk3m

Guest vin

MK3m all the way... move with the times matey...dont listen to any of the old fuddy duddys..forget mk1... go straight to the latest setup mk3m..end of...ive just picked a mk3m locator and a collar up secondhand for £80... most of em want that for an old mk1.

keep your eyes on ebay and the for sale sections

since using the mk3m i would never go back to a mk1,,,the mk1 is notorious for making a buzzing noise around fences and most of my rabbit control is farmland hedgerows where theres fences,,you will not have this problem with the mk3 finders it picks the ferret collar up even around electric fence areas that the mk1 wouldnt, ,,if you are going to get a set buy the mk3m..it even has lights to show you the direction of the ferret before you zero in on it..what more can they do for us?