Hare dogs pre ban English v Irish

blew to f**k .. not dogs fault just cant run a decent english hare but it migth be brilliant in ireland. all you irish just argue all time youlot are mad lol but quite funny

:laugh: an what are you doing now :yes:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have you see the dvd with irish lady running in the forley cup .im not quite clear hoe she got on . maybe you could enlighten us all .what you should do ,you and speedie is lay of the lsd .get a team

here we go again summer madness has struck. challenges been thrown out serious question how many of the men mentioned here have actually had a match come on all dont jump at once.

ther looking ways of culling them i can only think of 1 way of culling them and thats with a running dog behind them

Posted Images

blew to f**k .. not dogs fault just cant run a decent english hare but it migth be brilliant in ireland. all you irish just argue all time youlot are mad lol but quite funny

:laugh: an what are you doing now :yes:

passing time .. i seem to have alot of that lately

• Like 1

i think cross the english to the irish and hey press toe they will kill them anywere but think most dogs these days in england r being bred faster for the simple reason they have not got the time to hunt any more need to get on and of fast or the blues and twos be on u

i think cross the english to the irish and hey press toe they will kill them anywere but think most dogs these days in england r being bred faster for the simple reason they have

got the time to hunt any more need to get on and of fast or the blues and twos be on u

. So there breeding to get on and off a spot,,, Silly statement that brendy

Itaa a sily debate da best irish dogs hav englis blood in them even da lucas dog englis blood in hem

and the best english dogs have irish blood in them even the mighty ......LUCKY :thumbs: Edited by SeanMcD

English irish. Whats the real difference. Theyre all the same type of dogs, and the best of lines will probs have a good mixture in them anyway. Just a stupid arguement were everyone blabs on about irish blooded dogs being superior. What a load of bull. A country doesnt determine quality of a dog. Its down to the person and the individual dog.

• Like 3

English irish. Whats the real difference. Theyre all the same type of dogs, and the best of lines will probs have a good mixture in them anyway. Just a stupid arguement were everyone blabs on about irish blooded dogs being superior. What a load of bull. A country doesnt determine quality of a dog. Its down to the person and the individual dog.

an english bred dog of the right breeding an reared and worked in ireland will do the same job as an irish bred dog ....I was talking about adult dogs reared in there own country :thumbs:

IRISH LADY..LIVERPOOL LOO...DINTY HEAD...HOPE....HUCK...LUCAS...BRING YOUR ENGLISH DURT ON.... :boogy: :boogy: :toast:

have you see the dvd with irish lady running in the forley cup .im not quite clear hoe she got on . maybe you could enlighten us all .

what you should do ,you and speedie is lay of the lsd .get a team of say five genuine irish dogs together ,bring em over il get the permission sorted .and we will run of against five english bred dogs .say for 10 k ,thats 2k a match .no bullshit posts on here all night .let the dog world see once and for all if you lot got the minerals weve all sat back on here for some time listening to you lot spout your crap about english dogs and english hares being no good .well heres your opportunity to prove it .pick your team and il sort mine and we will each deposit 500 a team so thats a ton a man so theres no backing out

• Like 5