yes you can, but not all vets will do it, phone around, an the ones that will do it will wants to see written permission for the land you use the dogs, or thats whats my vet told me :thumbs:

Could someone tell me if you can get working dogs tails docked? Pups are a day old and I can't find a vet in Northumberland that will dock them. Thanks in advance.

yes you can. I am fairly sure all vets can do them, from what i can gather theres a lot of paper work involved in doing them. so most vets just say they cant do them

• Like 1
Guest dwain dibley

let them go to the right people, if a vet needs to get involved i think the tail is the last thing on his/her mind. also the new owner has no contact with the so called breeder anymore

• Like 1

Suprising how many terrier bitches on the fourth day, nibble or bite the last third off the whelps tails, must be an inherited gene to do it on that day and to that length.

• Like 2

:wallbash:

Why?

GO BACK OVER THE COUNTLESS THREDS AND IF YOU HAD PLANNED IN ADVANCE YOU WOULD NOT BE ON HERE CRYING WOULD YOU MY FREIND

I'm certainly not crying, I just want some helpful advice - not sarcasm. But thanks for guiding me to the countless threads, I will read them now.