dwain chambers.........

Having trained and competed at a decent level, and trained athletes at very high levels, i will say that around 90% of pro sports people are using some form of PED,...

Yeh magic word again pro I'LL PUT IT IN CAPITAL SO YOU ALL CAN UNDERSTAND PED IS NOT ALLOWED IN AMATUER SPORT CHAMBERLIN WAS UNDER AMATURE RULES AND REGULATION WHEN CAUGHT HIS BAN SHOULD REMAIN LIFE ANY ANY OTHERS CAUGHT BANNED GO AND EARN A LIVING IN THE PRO WORLD AND LEAVE US MERE AMATURES TO ARE LITTLE GAME LOL

They are not allowed in pro sport either :blink: ..................if you cant get your head round the fact that when an athlete starts getting paid for their talent the stakes are higher then maybe its you who dont understand ................cant believe your that naive about it to be honest mate if your around sports people then just open your eyes its not difficult to see.......if its only kids your around then fair enough it wont be obvious but to make out like its some terrible thing thats something new.......

Never said they were allowed in pro sport this thread asked opinions on chambers repealed ban I've aired my view as for ped is not rocket sience working out who is a user in are sport we have usually watched kids go thru the ranks as they progress like I said not rocket sience What makes me cringe is the shite they usually come out with when they fail as we all have list of forbidden drinks tabs etc etc Come across ped at lot never been impressd buy its use for boxers as track and field the use is finally timed or masked The random testing has caught out many The more money you have the better gear you can obtain and procure top advise as to it's use and when to start stop your coursei it's a costly game now being cheat at top leval Over and out

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got caught meself a few year ago i was taking huge anal suppositries ,that were meant to build muscle ,turns out the were just bloody kinder eggs lol

He did do the time,he didnt cry about it.............but now he,s allowed back we cant change the rules just because Britain sees it in a worse light than the rest of the world...... The reality is s

So you dont want performance enhancement then.....................................ok,well take vitamin tabs away,protein shakes........make footballers all where the same shitty 1960,s boots......make

Never said they were allowed in pro sport this thread asked opinions on chambers repealed ban I've aired my view as for ped is not rocket sience working out who is a user in are sport we have usually watched kids go thru the ranks as they progress like I said not rocket sience What makes me cringe is the shite they usually come out with when they fail as we all have list of forbidden drinks tabs etc etc Come across ped at lot never been impressd buy its use for boxers as track and field the use is finally timed or masked The random testing has caught out many The more money you have the better gear you can obtain and procure top advise as to it's use and when to start stop your coursei it's a costly game now being cheat at top leval Over and out

:D .....This is what id imagine a conversation about football is like with Arsene Wenger !!......" The how you should do it but nobody but me does it guide " :laugh:

If it wasnt rocket science there would be no need for testing.......as with anything knowledge grows masking agents of today put yesterdays in the shade but they wont be as good as tomorrows............... science is evolving faster than sport itself you cant keep the back of a kids ears wet forever sooner or later they will make the best decision for their career its highly likely you will never no the difference............having been around gyms for a very long time,i refuse to be a fool to my own intelligence and close my eyes to the truth.......however ugly that truth is or however much some folk dont want to see it.

Cor blimey how much longer till this Mayweather fight im bored out my f****n skull.....................anyway as regards Chambers,as far as im concerned any man who can miss the peak years of his sport and be able to return to it at the highest level at 34 years of age is a remarkable athlete.

And you would be arsene I take it gnash , oh its who's been around the gyms the longest eh

Lol Out acorns grow remember . Yes chambers is pity he listened to the wrong people and will rememberd as a cheat and not the latter

Problem you've got is a little thing called muscle memory because he has built the muscle it will always go back quicker and stronger because of tissue now even if he is clean now I think he has had an unfair advantage already but I'm with the majority thay either ban for life or scrap the testing because let's face it their all doing it atb donk

Problem you've got is a little thing called muscle memory because he has built the muscle it will always go back quicker and stronger because of tissue now even if he is clean now I think he has had an unfair advantage already but I'm with the majority thay either ban for life or scrap the testing because let's face it their all doing it atb donk

think my muscles must have altzimers ,, :D ,i looked like a greek god in my early 30's,,,im training harder than ever now and stil look like a fat c**t...... :laugh:,,,,,

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 2

And you would be arsene I take it gnash , oh its who's been around the gyms the longest eh

Lol Out acorns grow remember . Yes chambers is pity he listened to the wrong people and will rememberd as a cheat and not the latter

Arsene Wenger is a " do it the right way " type....much like you sound......dont matter a toss to him that it just dont work like that no more !

Been around gyms the longest :blink: ......read the 2 little lines at the bottom of every post i make they are words i live by mate and i try to be neither ignorant or stupid about sport......regardless how long ive been around gyms at every level.

think my muscles must have altzimers ,, :D ,i looked like a greek god in my early 30's,,,im training harder than ever now and stil look like a fat c**t...... :laugh:,,,,,

:laugh: That made me laugh.....

Nothing is as powerful as nature Tomo........the secret is tricking it into believing your still in your 30,s !!........a long gap between lifting makes everything double hard work.....the only long breaks ive had were through injuries so its more or less a way of life my body hasnt yet realised i shouldnt really be doing any more :D

Funny thing is visually im in better nick now than i was in my 30,s.....not as fit or strong...........but then its the old saying " bodybuilding is not about how strong you are.....its about how strong it looks like you are "

Edited by gnasher16