• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe if you took a leaf out of his book you could have a dog running 5 or 6 seasons instead of burned out in 2

NO MATE I BELIEVE IF YEA LEAVE THEM TIL THEY GROW UP YEA HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF HAVEING A GOOD DOG FOR 5 OR 6 SEASONS AND NOT ONE THATS FINISHED WHEN ITS 3 OR 4 YEARS OLD

ONE MORE OF HER GIVING THE PAW SHE HAS A LOVELY TEMPERMENT

Posted Images

Owen stop talking garbage will ya,I don't care if you got 10000000 for you pup best of luck to you,when did I say it was bothering me,sure I had brother to yours and Rory,I prefer the bitch I kept back and still do,I like what I have here

Your puting peoples names up on an open fourm now i got banned for less.If its not bothering yea stop ring the men trying to say it dident happen .Best of luck to you and yer pups all i ever did for you was give yea good advice that yea dident take and show ground .Now im not bothered what yea say im not out hunting and catching nothing maybe when i start after ballinasloe i might catch nothing but il enjoy it anyway as i have for the last 40 years and more

Here a question lads and it has nothing to do with captian .If yea bring a lad to ground and he goes back and gets permison on it what would yea call that.

happn to me all the time that artfuls a cnut :D

Happened to me a few times not nice hitcher .

Here a question lads and it has nothing to do with captian .If yea bring a lad to ground and he goes back and gets permison on it what would yea call that.

happn to me all the time that artfuls a cnut :D

Happened to me a few times not nice hitcher .

you should make sure u can trust them lads first. but in ireland if the farmer says hunt what can u do only get there first.

What you talking about speedie,ground what ground sure there was nt barely 1 long ear on most of the places walking around noting to see,jmcm and er brought us to places where they was a good load,other than you showing me skreen ffs whole place hunts there,now what you on about permission someone going on it not me anyway that's for sure,about time did that break your heart to say goodluck with your pups ffs, And I ain't the only one person who thinks 2 grand is bullshit,sure your worse than alex ferguson talking up his players,your the same with dogs, that's all I will say about this Jesus imagine I am like a big child about f*****g dogs,I hope to get a run with you this winter don't care any time you like and see how much is differant that your pup and mine

• Like 2

What you talking about speedie,ground what ground sure there was nt barely 1 long ear on most of the places walking around noting to see,jmcm and er brought us to places where they was a good load,other than you showing me skreen ffs whole place hunts there,now what you on about permission someone going on it not me anyway that's for sure,about time did that break your heart to say goodluck with your pups ffs, And I ain't the only one person who thinks 2 grand is bullshit,sure your worse than alex ferguson talking up his players,your the same with dogs, that's all I will say about this Jesus imagine I am like a big child about f*****g dogs,I hope to get a run with you this winter don't care any time you like and see how much is differant that your pup and mine

there you go speedie put your dog where your mouth is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i know you read my last post but you wont answer me or my pm,s come over there is nothing to be scared of BIG OPEN LAND AND TURBO BUNNYS what more could YOU want :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: