hunter wellies

thanks for the replies guys.some good advice.i have had my hunters out a few times now and they are very comfy,cant knock them at the moment but time will tell.is there any good protective oils oranything i could treat the rubber with.cheers

goodhunting

rew

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get a perfectly good pair of wellies at £10, or a pair of hiking boots a bit more expensive? :yes:

You get what you pay for, and you dont get much for £10 :thumbdown: Maybe Im just fussy but walk a few miles on rough terrain and your feet will be feeling it big time :yes:

EDIT> Rew, your getting good at these long threads! :laugh:

Edited by Hob&Jill
Guest ARTEMIS
togi very comfy and reasonable price :)

:thumbs: I got the Togi ones too - on the spur of the moment (when I went home to north yorkshire without my wellies! :doh: ), they're great - really soft flexible rubber stuff and very durable. Not the cheapest, but then, the cheapest I bought (naff bargain-shop floral ones for a tenner :icon_redface: ) split after just 1 weeks wear! :no:

These ones cost me around £30, and have lasted a year and are still in really good nick so far! :D

lol @ nelson

tell me about it hob&jill.the reason i did get the hunter wellies is because i brought a cheaper pair of wellies before for £20 and only lasted a couple of months before i ditched them ,they cracked in about 3 weeks so i had to wear plastic bags to prevent my feet from getting wet.but my cousine brought some £13 ones a few weeks back and they seem to be a little better and are not showing any signs of wear yet and we walk alot but he says there starting to give him blisters so just like what hob&jill says "you get what you pay for".thanks again everyone.does anyone know of anything i can treat my wellies.cheers

good hunting

rew