mouch about today

Guest elstudro1986

Guest elstudro1986

called her sasha had another great day just come home,

been out since 4 am cold tired wet and hungry lol, our lass got fresh bunny on as i type this

mmmmmmmmmmm :D

my lurcher has now decided to leave chickens alone and course my jack russel instead when he was running round the long grass was a right laugh

we spent most of the day in the new field and boy was it full, even got a few woodies,

my pals collie grey hound is nearlly 13 and is still a stormer on the lamp she got 9 in the space of an hour missed the first few but we egged her on

sasha is coming on amazing since i had her,+ i have only had her 3 days she follows me off the lead responds to her name and has started to sit for treast small piece of chicken breast

there was a bit of friction when we first introduced them but now they get on like a house on fire

as for pics took my camera out again today got about 50 pics to post so far so will get the best few out and due to me being out all day have not been able to get usp lead to post pics but its first priority tomorrow after taking the dogs for a walk so look out for a new thread

cheers guys

regards mick

Guest Frank
as for pics took my camera out again today got about 50 pics to post so far so will get the best few out and due to me being out all day have not been able to get usp lead to post pics but its first priority tomorrow after taking the dogs for a walk so look out for a new thread

cheers guys

regards mick

Any pics yet lad. :D

Frank.