Just a thought.

Hi lads just a thought, what could happen if you found to have an air riffle on your property, and police found it to be over 12fps and you honestly didnt know as you had no chrono, wasnt in a cabinet and you didnt own a Fac licence? just a thought.

its your responsobility mate...if it's your rifle get it chrono'ed at nearest gunshop/fieldsports center mate that is a must...when buying a secondhand rifle ...even a new one its the first thing you should do....even a new rifle needs chrono'in after it had bedded in

A friend of mine recently purchased an S300 from an RFD. Took it to the club for testing, it was running at 19ft/lbs.

He has had a very lucky escape :yes: it's now got a standard hammer spring and has been dropped to 11 ft/lbs via the screw.

If the Police had gotten it as he walked out of the shop, he'd now have a criminal record!

Just like I got for a 13.04 ft/lbs rifle.

A fire arms offence really fucks up the career prospects! The Police don't care if it's only running at 11.75 with AAF's

Tony

the combros do the job as tony says dont get greedy 11.2 ftlb is more than enough cus plod are going to put heavy pellets through it. no one is supposed to post about turning power up and down on the forum but if you look on you tube for your rifle you will find it i am sure. or just say what rifle it is an someone who knows can pm you.

and as previously stated ignorance is no defense i really believe that for what they cost every one should own a chrono then you know if you are sailing too close to the wind.

Edited by fry

I'm not too sure about the Combro Frank :hmm:

Supposed to be accurate, but when I run the unit through my laptop (via the serial cable) the FPS shown on the display is not the same (not even close) to the figure shown on the computer, so I'm playing safe! Maybe thats why I missed that LR bunny the other night :hmm:

Tony

really tony! i have never connected mine was it running hotter on the pc? do you know how much the skans are new tone? ah answered me own question 189 quid bit steep i would still rather a combro than totally guess though.

Edited by fry