TERRIER WORK-MEDIA OFFENSIVE

We need a federation for ALL working dogs and start a fund to get our views across to the masses if anyone comes up with a feesable idea i for one would join and donate to our cause , we need to act NOW .

Actions speak louder than words

• Like 1

there are apparently 3 million + fishermen/women in the uk,that is why it will never be banned,have a look on the fishing section on here,i know its primarily a hunting forum,but the amount of posts are ridiculously small,whilst quite a few people (myself included)on here both hunt and fish by and large anglers consider themselves very much distanced (self imposed)from the hunting community.get the anglers on side THEN we may have a chance!

• 5 months later...

Im wondering is there any work being done yet regarding media promotion/information on legitimate/necessary terrierwork. Many months ago a media onslaught was brought on hunters in the UK and Ireland and is set to continue on TV/Radio and print. Im wondering are any of the Fieldsports groups or terrier/lurcher clubs preparing any type of public defence?

Not sure if this will help. I am a IT consultant and I can knock up a website for you guys or a blog so you can add to it the ppl that are interested in supporting can use it. I will do this all free of charge I will take the payments my end to help out. If you need to add my media then I can ad this and it can be used as a first start to your media and advertisement