deerhound xbull saluki

hi lads anyone on here got a hard bitten do owt dog and want a unspoilt 13monthold more of a longears bunny type dog hes running lamp and jumping just aint going to be hard inany sense of the word he had longears and bunnies but not a lot got him for me son but im left to take him out and to be honest im not into bunnies or thelikes brindle in colour 26tts honestly unspoilt stock broke keen as on small gear trial given

• Like 1

Guest thebigdog

hi lads anyone on here got a hard bitten do owt dog and want a unspoilt 13monthold more of a longears bunny type dog hes running lamp and jumping just aint going to be hard inany sense of the word he had longears and bunnies but not a lot got him for me son but im left to take him out and to be honest im not into bunnies or thelikes brindle in colour 26tts honestly unspoilt stock broke keen as on small gear trial given

Guest thebigdog

selling a dog......i think :blink: this is a honest advert mate dont want money for the dog he not make blood and teeth dog and want him to go to somebody who does bunny and the likes and would like a hard bitten twat in his place not for sale but would swap him for right home and dog

im not trying to sell this dog its as i said the dog was my sons and he at college now and i take it out with my dogs but it gets very few runs with me as i dont hunt much these days for bunnies or longears and as id like to get another dog in for my type of gear just thought id see if anyone has a dog i could use and wants a bunny dog in its place then that way both parties happy

There's not much a dog of that size and mix can't handle so you must want a very heavy duty dog indeed....good luck with finding the right home

im bullcross type mate this pup is of very slim build long face well racy i like more bull inthem ie 5/8 38 or three quarter breds

this dog is no rubbish just not for me im looking for a genuine swap were both parties get what they want this dog does exactly what ive said not in it for money this dog is for the rabbiters and long ears lads of which im not and as said its no dud