minkhounds

Guest little_lloyd

Guest little_lloyd

Anyothers on here have a passion for minkhunting or shall i say now under the hunting act 2004 brown rat hunting :hmm: I have only been twice now but have many other outings planned for this coming season. On both ocasions no brown rat was found but aprt from that a lovely walk along a river was great.

Anyoneelse on here have a great thing for minkhoundsand minkhunting.

Anyothers on here have a passion for minkhunting or shall i say now under the hunting act 2004 brown rat hunting :hmm: I have only been twice now but have many other outings planned for this coming season. On both ocasions no brown rat was found but aprt from that a lovely walk along a river was great.

I attended a minkhunt last summer and was one of the best days out ive had. Not only was it a great days hunting with a few vermin being eliminated from a beatiful river but i also got to meet some fantastic people and made a few new friends, with thanks going to SOCKS off here for inviting me along. Id love to follow a few more hunts this coming season so if anyone knows any dates and venues please pm me with details.

Happy Hunting R.S

I attended a minkhunt last summer and was one of the best days out ive had. Not only was it a great days hunting with a few vermin being eliminated from a beatiful river but i also got to meet some fantastic people and made a few new friends, with thanks going to SOCKS off here for inviting me along. Id love to follow a few more hunts this coming season so if anyone knows any dates and venues please pm me with details.

Happy Hunting R.S

I WILL SECOND THAT IVE NEVER BEEN ON ONE BUT WOULD LOVE TO GO .....WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO TAKE YOUR OWN DOGS ASWELL?????

Happy Hunting R.S

I WILL SECOND THAT IVE NEVER BEEN ON ONE BUT WOULD LOVE TO GO .....WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO TAKE YOUR OWN DOGS ASWELL?????

dont know if you can take ur own dog mate, i suppose u could take them if they were kept on a lead then perhaps the huntsman might give u the oppertunity to bolt the quarry. But all packs have got their own terrier man, so i dont really know mate.