Winchester super x2 3 1/2 mag

Im sure they wont do her any harm but i wouldnt fire them through anythin tighter then half choke. Autos are fairly forgiving because they can vent the gas through the chamber. I know a local firearms dealer who had a box of random shells from boxes that got toren in the shop. He took them out to shoot a few clays one day, didnt realise it but there was 20ga shells in the box aswell. Put 1 down the 12 auto, went to shoot the clay and she didnt go off. He opened the chamber and there was no shell in her so cycled the next one up not realisin that the 20 was wedged halfway down the barrel. Called for the next clay and as you can imagine there was an almighty boom!! Amazingly it didnt do the auto abit harm, once he got the 20 beat out of the barrel he carried on shootin. ATB Mark.

Im sure they wont do her any harm but i wouldnt fire them through anythin tighter then half choke. Autos are fairly forgiving because they can vent the gas through the chamber. I know a local firearms dealer who had a box of random shells from boxes that got toren in the shop. He took them out to shoot a few clays one day, didnt realise it but there was 20ga shells in the box aswell. Put 1 down the 12 auto, went to shoot the clay and she didnt go off. He opened the chamber and there was no shell in her so cycled the next one up not realisin that the 20 was wedged halfway down the barrel. Called for the next clay and as you can imagine there was an almighty boom!! Amazingly it didnt do the auto abit harm, once he got the 20 beat out of the barrel he carried on shootin. ATB Mark.

Av been shooting steel hp 3"in me side by side which is steel proof 1200bar but the shells box says only fire in guns with 1375bar .av shot about 200 before I looked at box an gun still in good order. Thanks for your Reply