my two jills

Nice looking stinkers you got, they any good working ?

Thanks, i dont realy no what they would be like at working not had them out, they have been kept as pets but im realy wanting them to start working, got a pal with 3 ferrets and she works hers so hopefuly will get to take mine out with her at some point

Lovely pair of jills :D sure they will work ;)

thanks hopefuly going to take them out after there kits are born, still no sign of them yet, my poor jill is getting huge think theres going to be quite a few kits

thanks hopefuly going to take them out after there kits are born, still no sign of them yet, my poor jill is getting huge think theres going to be quite a few kits

help this message has came up 6 time can someone delete them please sorry :(