Kelpie x

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can find a good Kelpie x Grey breeder? I've looked and can't find. I know Dave Sleight has a good reputation but can't get hold of him. Never seen him advertise in Countrymans weekly. I'm in South Manchester. Can u point me in the right direction?

Also, any pics of kelpie crosses would be great.

Cheers

M.

wel first of all,, her feet are very good,, and concidering she is 3/4 running dog, i have proberbly been lucky,, that being said she has small tight feet on a small frame,,, so thats a bonus .

that dog is not without its faults mind,, she can be very dog agresive,, which is a nightmere to live with,, she will somtimes pick and choose her runs,,wich is somthing some collies will do, and again somthing lots of lads wouldnt put up with,,

on the hole if im honest i dont think there is a huge amount of difrence between the kelpie cross or the collie cross,, just do your home work and go for somthing well bred doing a job.

of course mine is the only one i have seen work in the flesh,,, so it might just be my dog,,, maybee others have dogs without those traits...

one thing i will say in my dogs defence is,,, she has killed alot of game,,, especialy rabbits,, anf watching her ferreting is a joy

th_049.jpg

• Like 1

Mate runs a first cross kelpie/grey very pacey good stamina and will give its all on every run! Only 23 1/2 tts but a powerfull bitch takein rabbits big rabbits big stuff and teeth, good jumper aswell seen it jump deer fences no problem! Will try find a pic atb walshy