BREEDING SEASON

well there is one bit we have rabbiting on and have to do abit during the summer cause the amount of rabbits there or we will loose it so what makes more sence.. do a bit in the summer to keep land or do nothing and loose it?? bet theres afew foke agree with me aswell

ya have to do it to keep the land owner happy. the place i do in the summer we took a lot of rabbits of it but thereis a lot more that will breed and the few we get in the summer wont make one bit difference come next season :thumbs:thats ok but hares this time of the year with dogs that ran in the cambridge cup and finished runner up

duddley dont hunt hares in the summer only hunt a few when the season is in mostly rabbits and fox :thumbs:

i have a house dog i would not do that with this time of year . f??? that what i mean when will this shit stop should be ashamed to call themselves HUNTMEN.

agree withyou there on the hares clearly have no respect for the haare these boys who are still coursing them.. hang there heads in shame

it give decent huntsmen a BAD NAME :yes:

i have a house dog i would not do that with this time of year . f??? that what i mean when will this shit stop should be ashamed to call themselves HUNTMEN.

agree withyou there on the hares clearly have no respect for the haare these boys who are still coursing them.. hang there heads in shame

it give decent huntsmen a BAD NAME :yes:

a half descent dogman should understand the cycles of hares and no when they should b left alone no?

well in my mind a true huntsman knows when to call the season over .what the point in going out and slaughtering the does and there young does not take a good dog to do this.

is this the time to kill ur ferrets cause you cant be assed to keep them over the summer.

Its the difference between pest control and game management.

or between keepn land to work the dogs or loosing the land

which would likely come under pest control?

was just saying it in they terms cause i used that to put my point across thats all

Understood mate :thumbs: