BREEDING SEASON

well guys just wondering how ya keep your dogs fit now the breeding season is on use no point going out kiling big fat bunnies ruining your owen sport for next season and other peoples aswell . i no some people dont have a clue and hunt on but i would not call them true huntsmen .

if the farmer wants them gone are you going to say no to him sometimes it has to be done to keep them happy :thumbs:

if its a lurcher....walk him everywhere with you on the road summer months condition him and his pads... and youself lol :thumbs:

you have to give them time to breed thats why this sport is the way it is some people wont stop no closed season then when the season open they cry that place no good nothing on it you cant have it both ways.

you have to give them time to breed thats why this sport is the way it is some people wont stop no closed season then when the season open they cry that place no good nothing on it you cant have it both ways.

i no what your saying i have one farm that if i dont do a bit of mooching in the summer someone else will get it. the rest will be left till the season comes back in
  • Like 1

hares are heavy in yioung at the minute its like trying to race a pregant woman but the boys are still at it they must be realdogmen ha ha dicks the mighty lucas was seen boarding the ferry today ha ha

Edited by duddley

well there is one bit we have rabbiting on and have to do abit during the summer cause the amount of rabbits there or we will loose it so what makes more sence.. do a bit in the summer to keep land or do nothing and loose it?? bet theres afew foke agree with me aswell

ya have to do it to keep the land owner happy. the place i do in the summer we took a lot of rabbits of it but thereis a lot more that will breed and the few we get in the summer wont make one bit difference come next season :thumbs:
  • Like 1

well there is one bit we have rabbiting on and have to do abit during the summer cause the amount of rabbits there or we will loose it so what makes more sence.. do a bit in the summer to keep land or do nothing and loose it?? bet theres afew foke agree with me aswell

ya have to do it to keep the land owner happy. the place i do in the summer we took a lot of rabbits of it but thereis a lot more that will breed and the few we get in the summer wont make one bit difference come next season :thumbs:thats ok but hares this time of the year with dogs that ran in the cambridge cup and finished runner up