Falcon Raptor

You like those little light jobs don't you mate?  :11:

Yo want to get yourself a bullworker mate and build up those skinny, girly wrists then you can get a proper rifle  :11:

Nice kit mate  :good:

We ain't all as muscley as you boyo ;) ........... your only jealous anyway but I gotta be honest i've been bulking up lately to cope with all the stuff my dog is gonna get this season .............. :11: :11: :11:

Guest smokin
Here you go stabber my new addition ........................

100_0358Small.jpg

and at a very reasonable price too ............ ;)  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hi all - first post n all that!

Hey - another leftie falcon onwer! - i have the fn12 raptor lighthunter in .22.

I would advise if you want 'silence' then ditch the falcon qf/silencer option and get yer mitts on something like the new weirauch or BAR carbon fibre silencer - tried both and they are excellent.

EDIT - just looked at the pic and noticed your bolt is still on the RHS - mines on the left- hmmm

As for fill pressure 180bar is the recommended fill pressure but if i were you id do some experimenting with a chrono - after a few fills of mine with the chrono attatched mine works best at a slightly lower 2600psi fill (*anything above this seems to be a waste as you get about a mags worth of shots with over 20fps spread - shots go high etc)- this fill then gives me 6 mags of shots with no more than 10fps spread - after this it opens up quite quickly and the POI shifts down!

Found mine likes H&N Field and Target Trophy - these cycle the best in the mags with no jams - one of the worst was accupels - couldnt get a single pellet to cycle - think the main factor is the hole/size of skirt in the pellet.

I'm planning to get a detwanger for mine to get rid of the 'ping' noise from the air resonating in the cylinder on firing - only about £7 each and not too hard to fit.

Also considering the regulator mod made by airmasters88 - i reckon it could almost double the available useful shots from a fill - we'll just have to see how much it is first!

Anyway - hope this is of some use!

BTW - Mik - sure looks fine with the hydrographics finish - got me thinking now bud!!

ATB

Chris